This is what I’m working on now:
- I’m working on a multichannel interactive sound installation, commissioned by Eye Filmmuseum, Amsterdam, for the upcoming Shell Shock programme (22 march — 22 may 2019)
- I’m preparing new courses that I will be teaching next academic year at the new Associate Degree Digital Media and the new BSc Crossover Creativity, both at Utrecht University of The Arts (HKU)
- I’m in the final stages of a didactics course for lecturers, also at HKU
- I’m teaching several audiovisual courses at Utrechts Centrum v.d. Kunsten (UCK).
- Still doing ongoing research for my project The supernormal. These books stood out to me the most lately: The age of insight by Eric R. Kandel and The Seductions of Darwin — Art, Evolution, Neuroscience by Matthew Rampley
— March 2019