This is what I’m working on now:
- I recently had a first great meeting on a new upcoming project on the history and future of the ‘Groene Hart’ area, a green and open central area surrounded by a ring of cities in the Dutch Randstad (Amsterdam, The Hague, Rotterdam and Utrecht).
- I am still doing ongoing research for my book project The supernormal, on ‘the art instinct’ and how more knowledge on this subject could influence future art and art education. These books stood out to me the most lately:
- I’m also preparing a new upcoming sound art project on city bells and the meaning of sound in pre-industrial societies. This book inspired me a lot:
- I’m slowly expanding my business to include technical and cross media coaching and consulting for artists and creatives. I just started coaching two artists in the fields of Fine Arts and Graphic Design. If you’re interested as well: get in touch and we’ll drink a cup of coffee first!
- And finally, here’s what the upcoming weeks of the new academic year of my job at Utrecht University of the Arts (HKU) will entail:
- I am completing the final part of a didactics course for teachers
— October 2020