This is what I’m working on now:
- I also started the final part of a didactics course for teachers at Utrecht University of the Arts (HKU), which I hope to complete before the coming summer.
- I recently had a first great meeting on a new upcoming project on the history and future of the ‘Groene Hart’ area, a green and open central area surrounded by a ring of cities in the Dutch Randstad.
- I am still doing ongoing research for my book project The supernormal, on ‘the art instinct’ and how more knowledge on this subject could influence future art and art education. These books stood out to me the most lately:
- I’m also preparing a new upcoming sound art project on city bells and the meaning of sound in pre-industrial societies. This book inspired me a lot:
- I’m slowly expanding my business to include technical and cross media coaching and consulting. From january 2020, I’m available for new consulting and coaching gigs. If you’re interested: get in touch and we’ll drink a cup of coffee first!
— March 2020