This is what I’m working on now:
- I’m guest lecturing at the Academy of Theatre and Dance in Amsterdam. During a two-month period, students work on an individual sound or video art project, based on the general theme of Identity.
- I just started a totally new experience as a member of the examination committee at HKU College. It’s a serious job with a lot of responsibilities, but very interesting none the less!
- I am still doing ongoing research for my book project The supernormal, on ‘the art instinct’ and how more knowledge on this subject could influence future art and art education. These books stood out to me the most lately:
- I’m also preparing a new upcoming sound art project on city bells and the meaning of sound in pre-industrial societies. This book inspired me a lot:
- I’m slowly expanding my business to include technical and cross media coaching and consulting. From january 2020, I’m available for new consulting and coaching gigs. If you’re interested: get in touch and we’ll drink a cup of coffee first!
— December 2019