This is what I’m working on now:
- In the coming months, I will be supervising the first group of students graduating from the Associate Degree Digital Media at Utrecht University of The Arts (HKU).
- I will be lecturing a new course on Creative Technologies at the BSc Crossover Creativity, also at Utrecht University of The Arts (HKU).
- I’m still working on the final part of a didactics course for teachers at Utrecht University of the Arts (HKU), which I hope to complete before the coming summer.
- I recently had a first great meeting on a new upcoming project on the history and future of the ‘Groene Hart’ area, a green and open central area surrounded by a ring of cities in the Dutch Randstad (Amsterdam, The Hague, Rotterdam and Utrecht).
- I am still doing ongoing research for my book project The supernormal, on ‘the art instinct’ and how more knowledge on this subject could influence future art and art education. These books stood out to me the most lately:
- I’m also preparing a new upcoming sound art project on city bells and the meaning of sound in pre-industrial societies. This book inspired me a lot:
- I’m slowly expanding my business to include technical and cross media coaching and consulting. I just started coaching two artists in the fields of Fine Arts and Graphic Design. If you’re interested as well: get in touch and we’ll drink a cup of coffee first!
— April 2020